Saturday, April 28, 2007

I don't have a sports blog yet.

I am glad the Cleveland Browns chose Joe Thomas in the draft. I was also glad to see he was fishing and enjoying the moment in his own style. I am also glad that there is another fisherman coming to the Cleveland area.

The shock of all of the ESPN analysts, when Phil Savage and company didn't take Brady Quinn was fun to witness, good old Berman looked like the browns took his adams apple! They were so stunned as their tries to woo the Browns into taking Brady or Adrian fell through. I was glad to see that they finally addressed the need of offensive line.

Phil Savage and his crew do a great job of bringing in players that fit the football system and the community. Seeing that Joe Thomas would rather be with family (I am guessing) fishing, should sit well with Browns Fans.

No comments:

Neave Asteroids