Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Alberto Gonzales: No Constitutional Right of Habeas Corpus

Ok, I am just posting this video so you all can go back and look at the other ones posted on you tube. For me it seems clear that Alberto Gonzales has no credibility as Attorney General. He was blasted yesterday by Dems. and Reps. from the Senate. In this one he is saying that not everyone has a right to habeas corpus. This is getting ridiculous and I am sure it is only going to get worse. He tries to reframe every question and does not really give straight forward answers. I do not even know where to begin with this travesty and no one really seems to care either, except the senate and the people I heard in the background during every intermission screaming "resign" and "this country is run by liars". If anyone had clips of that exchange it would get at least 10,000 hits on you tube (c) because it was hillarious.

No comments:

Neave Asteroids