Friday, April 11, 2008

Buy a T-Shirt for the Worst President Ever

So I came across this article in the Huffington Post today and I said to myself "Worst President Ever" in a similar fashion that the comic book guy from The Simpsons.

Then I said to myself, that would be a great T-Shirt, Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons saying "Worst President Ever". I thought, no way, someone already has this T-Shirt idea out there. And, voila:



Oh Man, that just worked out too well. Then I got a little sketchy about whether or not the article was correct. Well if you click on the title link you will be taken to pollingreport.com where you can look at Bush's statistics from all of the major News Networks polls, including {ahem, cough--cough} Fox. He is deinitely on a downward trend from 2005 to his lowst rating to date. Oh Comic Book Guy.

No comments:

Neave Asteroids