Thursday, May 17, 2007

Wolfowitz Gone; will it ever be Gonzales's Turn?

Well, World Bank Leader Paul Wolfowitz has "resigned on his own terms" after his promotion and bonus giving to a female "friend". I did not know that he was the architect of the Iraq War.

When will it be Alberto Gonzales's Turn to step down? Or is he going to be drug out kicking and screaming? A few more Republicans are calling for his ouster, the Democrats are filling a vote of no confidence, and GOP report remains strong.

Meanwhile,

The Leader of the Republican Party in Michigan wants Ron Paul banned for his comments about the Iraq War.

And I saw a clip on The Colbert Report tonight that had this Bushism found at crazylinks:

--Reporter: Is the tide turning in Iraq?

-- Bush: "I think - tide turning - see, as I remember, I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of, it's easy to see a tide turn - did I say those words?" June 14, 2006

No comments:

Neave Asteroids