Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dear 11 Daily Readers (on average)

It has been 13 days since my last post and I feel terrible. I have not been up do date with my posting and I missed a few things in no order:

Paris in jail
Paris out of jail
paris in jail
failed "no confidence" vote in the senate
Recall Carty Campaign
J-Fo and the school board
UT Creating Hybrids
Robert Jobe tried as an adult

Anyway,

Sorry about being gone, please come back as this summer is sure to be grand. You might also check out www.g1ntol.blogspot.com for some a new type of media company. That g1ntol guy sure seems fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

kris said...

no link for the 'recall carty' item - please tell me it has succeeded. maybe they could combine a few things here and have a no confidence vote for carty while alberto goes to jail and paris hilton creates a hybrid car that can drive her drunk arse to the clubs at UT.

Neave Asteroids