Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WWE Superstar Chris Benoit is Dead--Apparent Murder Suicide

Oh Man,

As a wretling fan (haven't watched since the WWE took ownership of every company) I always like to watch the "Canadian Crippler" Chris Benoit. He used to head butt people from the top rope and he could jump halfway across the ring. He also used to pick people up and slam them three times in a row, in a fashion that the other wrestler would actually have to get up in motion only to be slammed again. If I were a pro wrestler I would have refused to let him do that to me three times as I would have laid motionless after the first slam and refused to move.

Anyway it is plastered all ver the news that his wife and son were murdered and that he committed suicide by hanging himself with a cable from a weight bench. I included a link from MTV in the title and this article from the Edmonton Sun. The Edmonton Sun article is a review that his wife once filed for domestic violence charges, which she later dropped. She also refused to get a restraining order on him. Well, now they are all dead.

My buddy and I were discussing how it could very easily have been "roid rage" and clearly the "Guardian Unlimited" wanted to know as well. They describe "roid rage" in the article as "explosive outbursts" brought on by using steroids.

We also wondered if his son and wife were put in the "Crippler Crossface", which was Chris's patented strangulation wresting move with a link from "Everything 2". If you are going to go so far as to kill your wife and son, why not use a patented wrestling move? (I am not trying to make light of the loss of this family, but I believe I am distanced enough from all of them that I can freely make the statement. My heart does go out for all of the families involved)

Anyway,

There were bibles left next to the two victims. They are currently treating it as a murder suicide and it looks like it will remain that way.

Its a mad mad world.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

You can click claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

Neave Asteroids