Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Don't forget me when I'm gone...

Dear 11 daily readers, I appologize for my absence over the last two weeks. My laptop crashed at home and I was sick with a viral infection, hindering my ability to get to a functioning computer. I am all better now and looking to kick into full gear.

Make sure you check out this site and my blog for the iptv site to keep up on some current campaigns. If you want to take part in working with me I would love to hear from you.

I think that I am going to shy away from my progressive roots for this year's presidential ticket. I like the ideas proposed by Unity 08 and I think this is a more effective use of my desire to be involved in presidential elections. It is also an idea that I think is crucial to helping our country move beyond our individual differences and start working together to find common ground and Make a Difference.

As more develops, I hope you will take notice.

No comments:

Neave Asteroids