Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ron Paul -- 5 Million for the Third Quarter

There is nothing I love better than the underdog and trust me 2008 will be the year of the underdog. The parties will select their nominees, but the people will elect the president. I would like to see the highest turnout for any presidential election since '69, but I also really want a candidate who can affect substantive change in our country.

I have voted democrat and independent for the last two elections, and I am still undecided for this upcoming election. I do know who I do not want, but if you read any of my posts or comments, you can probably figure that out.

I wanted to share with you a video that Ron Paul made/had filmed in 1987. He has not changed much around his viewpoints and it is staggering to see some of [what I see/feel] are truths to this day. It is originally from a Libertarian Site -- On Second Thought, and any fan of independent media is a friend of mine, unless of course, nevermind...

No comments:

Neave Asteroids